Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spotlight

Been super busy!! Here's a peek of what i've been up to ^^

Thanks Red for the giving us the oppotunity to dance with NUS Eusoff team! What good fun and hell of an experience!! I miss performing. Especially the fact that i'm out of school, i don't really get any chance at all to perform unless i'm really lucky! Thanks Aman and Megz! Working with you sistles~ is always good fun and loads of laughter :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Again, thanks Red for giving me the opportunity to take part in Zouk's 20/20!!! This exposure seriously made me more confident than i already am(or not), such i mean the physical side of myself. Never been too fond of my physique but... i guess this experience helped Kim and I overcome our fear of showing too much flesh! The after party was even better!! I wish i brought my camera. Credits to new found friends working together at the event. Can't wait for more of the pictures to be uploaded!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yesterday, though my class outing plan to Sentosa failed, we still managed to meet for dinner, at least. Yeah i was quite pissed off when people started to back out... got me considering NEVER to organize another class outing. Not anytime soon for now. That aside, meeting my ex-classmates was rather fruitful and seeing Anjney completely digging the musical instruments at Going Om made me feel better about not canceling the entire gathering. Awww Anjz... :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Too much dessert tonight. Shall stick with the new diet plan i have come up for myself which is... gym every single day!!! I hope i stick to it. I HAVE TO. Lynn's coming over to tan with me by the pool tomorrow. I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment