Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Bitches

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank god i met these babies for dinner tonight. It totally brightens my week!!

I have been lazing at home since tuesday because i'm currently out of job and i have decided to cut down on so many activities because i simply haven't spent days at home feeling likeaboss.

But honestly, spending time at home alone is BORING. Even though i go out with mum to run errands like grocery shopping or just shopping for daily needs, i need to get out(like out OUT) at least once a week. And today was totally well-spent!! We (mostly I) spent so much time talking and were one of the last to leave Ichiban Boshi, maybe even Suntec. Lol. Gosh i haven't met these bitches for tooooo long and everytime we meet there's SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON.

Tomorrow is friday...... but i want to stay at home. To butter or not to butter? I'm feeling very......... lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment