Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Boom Boom Shake Shake now Drop

Today i wasted 30 bucks on a shot and vegas bomb. But a bartender gave me an extra shot on the house. AND I STILL WASN'T HIGH. Damn today was quite a waste of my time -.- since i wasn't in time for free drinks. But i had a blast with Lynn and her friend Fel. I actually worked till 1am and cabbed to Butter with Hiro but he went to Zouk instead. Oh that idiot.

I don't know why i'm blogging this. Maybe i'm quite high.

Today at work i learnt the art of bartendering. There is seriously so much to learn about alcohol and beer. Yes, i will never stop learning in the f&b line, says my sup. And my sup speaks exactly like my cousin's husband which totally freaks me out. LOL

I think i should stop this and continue watching Jersey 3. Not really thinking straight enough to type proper sentences.

Have a good night yall ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment