Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bieber Fever

Bieber held his first concert in SG and i didn't attend!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes judge me all you want. I love his songs, i love his voice. All you haters need to back off, because there's nothing you can do about a 16 year old being a worldwide phenomenon. He got famous, did you?

Anyway, Lynn and i went to Hiroshi's (also going to be mine) workplace at Mel's Place last night. She ordered some lychee martini drink and it "tasted like colgate" so she said. I had rocky road which was a mixture of cocoa, banana and alcohol. Mmmm. Fries went along well with drinks :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today i made topokki for lunch!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And here we have Bieber on ST. Looking too cute with short hair...
Okay i sense your disgust for me. I soooo get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment