Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Redhead

Photobucket
Photobucket
Random meet ups with my pretty Aud Auyong :)

Today, i stepped out of the salon with red hair!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I forgot to take a photo/remember the name of the salon! Ugh will do next time and post my next treatment picture! Hehehe my dye + wash + mini treatment only cost $55 so satisfying no?? The lady boss even offered to blow dry my hair with the curling comb hehe it gives my hair such a bouncy feel and omg the smell is........ super nice!! Overall i'm glad i didn't waste money at other salons because the others quoted me $85.. which is quite out of budget. Plus no treatment? Er next please.

Taking a break from work for 2 weeks. Hehehe i'm upset they had to get rid of me (because wouldn't i be jobless then?) but i'm glad my agency, Kelly Services looked out for another temp job for me. I would recommend ANYONE looking for a job to go to Kelly services. No other recruit centres does it better than Kelly's... And also it is a total blessing in disguise that they took me out of this job during this time because i absolutely HATE my new temp colleague and words can't even describe how much of a MCP and disrespectful fucktard he is. Go to hell, you. (I hope you're not reading this but even if you do THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW)

No comments:

Post a Comment