Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tea and sugar














It's always productive studying lit with the MOST EMOTIONAL AND PHILOSOPHICAL PERSON I KNOW RIGHT? Anyway all i want to say is that i'm really lucky that i have a friend who's so smart slash witty slash charming and she is none other than KIM!

LOL if i had sat at home and try to figure out WHAT THE HECK TS ELIOT WAS TRYING TO CONVEY i would probably knock myself out in 30 seconds. I'M SERIOUS. Have you read his poems? They are like ginormously lengthy and (ewgh) sentimental. Ew?

Kim and i decided to do a cover by bruno mars and i hope we do it soon! She's leaving next friday and i am really .... i don't know i kind of feel lonely now that EVERYONE'S GONE. I mean not everyone. Well technically the close friends from jc and my cousin... SIGH.

It's 2:52am and i should probably be heading to bed. Have an econs mcq test tomorrow morning and i am 50% i would say NOT READY. The other 50% is credited to youtube professors such as ACDCECON and pajholden. Seriously, why did i even bother lectures in jc? I could have just stayed at home and listened to them soothing voices talk about the issues of the (less than important) world that i live in. I could've hired the exact tutor i'm having this year last year. WHY did i even bother group tuitions?! Thinking back drives me crazy... i'm haunted by my lack of independence to source for greater things back then. Well at least i've learnt my lesson AND I BLOODY WELL DO BETTER THIS YEAR or else i'd shoot myself.

On a lighter note... skyping with jy and vio took the weight of work for a bit except i completely lost track of the time.. Should have hung up earlier to study. I know what you're thinking, i could be using THIS time to study instead of blogging. WHATEVER OK I'M ACTUALLY JADED BRRRR. Plus i had my inter ballet exam (which went exceptionally well fyi) this morning and thanks to that, cramps on my soles i have to take care of now. Not forgetting the achilles injury that i had few days back, STILL HURTS MF HARD! This makes me wonder... should i still consider dance college in uk? Hmm...

Ciao blogeeps shall head to bed and dream of ts eliot
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment