Monday, September 5, 2011

BOOYAH

This is typical me. Typically lazy and super busy. Thought i could create a fresh blog and update religiously. And what happens? I end up forgetting all about it. UGH

Let's rewind with pictures!

Our last dance clique dinner before Aud leaves + Nic's 18th (yeah he's still a baby fyi lol)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Aud flew to Canada last week and i'm already missing her buckets. Sigh all my friends are LEAVING. Like officially. BOO

Jiayun's 18th at Timbre was nice. Warm gathering like always but unsually quiet since timbre was packed and noisy UGH but anyways i am super picture lovin' that night!

This is Apple myself and Lynn DIY-ing her cake hehe
Photobucket
Photobucket
The group photos are too beautiful you bbgs so pretty!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I LOVE MY BABYGIRLS 1314

Zouking with the usuals (not important i'm just posting photos cos they're cute lol)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some girl time last week with the uk and canadian babies SIGH I AM STILL DEVASTATED OK. This time next year they won't be around with me. That means no more hardcore movies, trance/house buddies THAT IS JUST DEPRESSING.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Flea time last weekend with the besties hehehehe it was quite productive!! Finally got rid of my shit but there's more to go grr this sucks cos this means more fleas and more idiots trying to be funny with my prices. Damn you flea go-ers!! How dare you bargain my topshop clothes for 5 bucks!!! SOBSSSS!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Finally, last couple of photos dedicating my LOVE to Aud darling. I miss her!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sorry to terrorize you with my gross picture on skype. LOL

Aish left for uk on friday. Photos yet to be up because they are with that woman. Just heard from her on whatsapp and she's roaming about Oxford. OH MY GOD I HATE THAT WOMAN. Uk is so fucking BEAUTIFUL!!! How is it i am stuck here on this stupid boring island WHAT IS THIS!!!

Vio my dearest cuzzy left for Scotland last night and we were in tears at the airport. Immediately i pictured myself in her shoes and starting crying. I even thought about it today and couldn't stop my tears from flowing. Sigh i really don't know if i can do this but it's gotta happen soon. But no not thaaaat soon. I've still got the "see-hows".

Kim is leaving in 2 weeks.
STAB STAB STAB....

Another person who disappears from my life i'm going to have you arrested!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment