Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rant

"We were young, and so in love"

I never really understood until I got older. That you never really grow until you spend some time alone as an individual.

Everything makes sense when you explore the path that lies ahead of you.

And have I mentioned how much I dislike mushy (love) tweets? It's like writing a sign on your forehead saying "I'm young and I'm about to make the greatest mistake of my life!!!". I'm sorry if it sounds offensive but it just makes my hair stand. That's all. Oh and I instantly picture yourself and your acclaimed hero in bed. That's just sick.

Being so anti-lovetweets tonight specially because my timeline's filled with unriped followers without intelligence. I.wish.I.could.unfollow.them.but.it's.impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment