Sunday, December 25, 2011

Pissed Drunk

Last night was... Errrrrr

And this morning I could not get up because I felt like shit. Practical shit alright. I don't usually become like that after a few drinks. It must've been champagne + vodka which tastes awesome by the way. But I had far too much I swear I'm never touching alcohol again. Yeah right...

At my aunt's place right now and everyone's making fun of my hangover :( could not stop puking even at her place sigh. Basically I'm a wreck and a drunk loser, period!

But I unfolded a mystery about whether you should take liquids or solids to feel better. The answer is... Solids! The liquid myth is probably bull cos I puked everything out after a warm glass of water. Then I munched some bread and turkey and voila I'm fine now!

Have a great Xmas y'all. Mine started out disgusting but it's getting better now.

Hohoho don't drink too much folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment