Wednesday, December 21, 2011

GRR

Reasons why I fucking hate my part time job

- It's fucking overnight I mean who fucking works overnight WTF
- There were fucking senior citizens in my shift I mean give us youngsters some credit here, working with them can be a big pain in the ass AND it makes me look fucking stupid
- I get so fucking hungry, nauseous and sleepy within hours into my shift it SUCKS because that's when I start being an annoying complaining bitch which apparently scares boys away

Alright enough of my rants and vulgarities. Sighhhhh. I shall try to make do with what I have and make the best out of it. I shall make good friends like how I had a good first day giggle with my girl and some random gay boy. I shall try to be nice to senior citizens although they make me shit in my pants with their lame jokes. Most importantly I shall try to give a little more credit to young managers who sometimes don't know shit about what they're doing.

I SHALL TRY.

Because I have friends and the pay is the bomb baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment