Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Friends are Fun

Photobucket Myself and Apple Photobucket Jess <3 mwah for the pictures Photobucket Joel what is that face?? Photobucket My bad. I didn't focus properly :b Photobucket Are you ready for the movie?? Us? Not really. Camwhore first! Hehehe Photobucket Crazy bunch of monkeys Photobucket Photobucket

So last week Jess arranged a sec 4 clique gathering. Out of about 10 of us only 5 showed up?? It's alright there's always a next time :) I miss the stupid old days where we did stupid old things at 15. Nothing else mattered except school and friends. Now we've all grown up and life's lessons are so much harder to take when you reach a certain age.

Just applied Tony Moly nail polish in baby pink on my fingernails. Wish i could take a picture of them and post it here because the colour is so feminine on my fingers!! Subtle yet loud. I like :)

Honestly, i don't mind clearing my collection of nail polish i bought from face shop. They are such a waste of time... Why? Because firstly they take so long to dry and secondly the brush SUCKS. The brush leaves patches on my nails just after the second layer?? That is why i stuck to manis after that getting sick of self-mani. But Tony Moly is now my favourite brand of nail polish and i'm going to buy all the colours!! Heehee.

Yesterday at the office i was bored as hell (as usual) and i decided to plan my finances! And i'm extremely SATISFIED with it. Now the real challenge will be sticking to my budget... Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment