Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is it me or just?

Too much at hand. Too many submissions and too many other things to remember. The world, will never wait for me. And I, will never be able to keep up :/

Tomorrow marks my FOREVER ALONE life and I can't wait for it to pass. Countless of heartless and thoughtless loverfools will be posting disgusting messages on everywhere possible to annoy the shit out of single ladies. How I wish to warn them before they do it intentionally to hurt young independent and confident individuals!

Alright sorry just emptying a potful of jealousy and disgust I have towards Vday. Haha!! I'm sure many of you will have the same thoughts as me, no...???

How I wish to spend it? Working and tutoring. I'm not even kidding. Planned to go to this singles party with my girlfriends but I don't know if it's worth going... Hope it is? Or else I'd hate Vday like a thousand times more than I already do.

Don't I sound like a pathetic loser. Oh well, watchu gonna do. With a "strong-minded" woman like me. HAHAHA.

Some photos and a couple of narcissism in me :p

XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment