Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hands Up

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yesterday my girls and i crashed butter for Flo Rida's after party. (We actually thought he was gonna show up at butter. How stupid) Obviously... he didn't. Music was alright though i don't really like it much there because they play the entire song and the dj actually repeats songs like 3/4 times. Turn off right? Plus we agreed, not our crowd. So like i always say, zoukie is still homie and i don't think i'll ever go back to butter :/

Researching on uni courses now. I never thought it'd turn out this way but... i guess life has to go on despite wrong choices made in the past.

Anyway i've been considering to do a UV tatt for quite some time and i hope something inspires me to have "it" tatt on me. Wonder what my mum will think, wonder what GOD will think. Kkkkrrrrr

Work's taking a toll on me. I'm juggling soooo many things at one time, and i am finally committing to ballet. Finally, 2-3 times a week training to prepare for my major exams in September. Finally, a GOAL.

Have to get back to my research on my tutee's lit book. Ahhhhh headache in the ass!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment